The Rise and Fall of Glamorfell
LIST OF HOUSE RULES
- CHARACTER DEATH
- PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
- SKILLS (UNCHAINED CHANGES)
- POISON AND DISEASE (UNCHAINED CHANGES)
- Classes, feats, spells, traits and other abilities will be restricted as per the Pathfinder Society rules, unless otherwise noted. I’ll let you know if something is restricted. Any non-Core selections are subject to GM approval.
- We will be using the Pathfinder “slow” track of exp progression. This will allow me to more easily award role playing, exploration and other activities.
- For now, PC magical item creation feats are limited to Brew Potion and Scribe Scroll.
- Selling and buying magical items will not be assumed to be automatic endeavors. Trafficking in such rare and exotic goods is dangerous and uncommon, usually requiring significant contacts among either the very wealthy or the black market.
- Each PC is entitled is allowed to pick two traits after a character history is submitted to me. The list is limited as above without DM approval – just ask!
- Non-magical sources of fatigue and exhaustion will affect all statistics except constitution.
- If a character is rendered unconscious by being brought into negative hit points, he is considered “fatigued” until he has managed to rest for 8 hours or is able to remove the condition through some other means.
- Failing a skill check by 5 or more can be cause for a negative interpretation on the part of the GM.
- The Warpriest class is not allowed in play without GM permission.
- The Summoner class must use the Unchained version to be legal.
- Changes to a character may be made freely up through level 2. Once entering level 3, character changes can be purchased through the expenditure of PP points.