The Rise and Fall of Glamorfell
LIST OF HOUSE RULES
- CHARACTER DEATH
- PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
- SKILLS (UNCHAINED CHANGES)
- POISON AND DISEASE (UNCHAINED CHANGES)
- KAEDE’S HOUSE OF FAQ
- Classes, feats, spells, traits and other abilities will be restricted as per the Pathfinder Society rules, unless otherwise noted. I’ll let you know if something is restricted. Any non-Core selections are subject to GM approval.
- We will be using the Pathfinder “slow” track of exp progression. This will allow me to more easily award role playing, exploration and other activities.
- For now, PC magical item creation feats are limited to Brew Potion and Scribe Scroll.
- Selling and buying magical items will not be assumed to be automatic endeavors. Trafficking in such rare and exotic goods is dangerous and uncommon, usually requiring significant contacts among either the very wealthy or the black market.
- Each PC is entitled is allowed to pick two traits after a character history is submitted to me. The list is limited as above without DM approval – just ask!
- Non-magical sources of fatigue and exhaustion will affect all statistics except constitution.
- Failing a skill check by 5 or more can be cause for a negative interpretation on the part of the GM.
- The Arcanist class is not allowed in play without GM permission.
- The Summoner class must use the Unchained version to be legal.
- Changes to a character may be made freely up through level 2. Once entering level 3, character changes can be purchased through the expenditure of PP points.
- As per the recommendations in “Occult Adventures”, the Magic Jar spell will be replaced by spell Possession
- A wizard can add additional magic abilities to his bonded object as if he has the required Item Creation Feats and if he meets the prequisite wizard level to qualify for feat.